The Scandinavian Institution for the Noble Quran and its Sciences
An exemplary Scandinavian institution dedicated to the noble Quran and its sciences. The institution contributes in establishing a suitable environment for memorizing the book of Allah and studying its sciences. This is achieved through specialized and diverse programs under the supervision of committees with scientific and practical experiences. The institution aims to build specialized centers in this field in the Scandinavian and Nordic countries.
To help the Scandinavian Muslims to memorize the noble Quran, to recite it, to learn the phonetic rules and to study its beneficial sciences.
A Scandinavian leadership in serving the noble Quran.
The Scandinavian and Nordic countries.
1. That the noble Quran will be a method to achieve safety and security in the Scandinavian societies.
2. Encouraging Muslims of all ages in Scandinavia to turn to Allah’s book, by reciting and memorizing it, studying its phonetic rules and reflecting upon its meaning.
3. Encouraging and supporting the centers dedicated to the noble Quran and its sciences in Scandinavia.
4. Highlighting the generations of Scandinavian reciters and memorizers to represent their countries in international events.
5. Cooperation and coordination with local and international agencies, centers and associations to serve the noble Quran and its sciences.
The work field of the institution:
1. Support centers, mosques and praying places to establish study circles for memorizing the noble Quran.
2. Raising a generation of memorizers that are able to teach the noble Quran and its sciences.
3. The annual Scandinavian competition for the noble Quran.
4. Translating and printing the meaning of the noble Quran and its sciences to the Scandinavian languages.
5. Introducing the sciences of the different recitations of the Quran and spreading them amongst the students.
6. Cooperation between local and international institutions that are dedicated to the noble Quran.
The Administration of the Scandinavian Institution for the Noble Quran and its Sciences:
1. Chairman of board of directors for the institution.
2. Secretary-general of the Scandinavian competition for the noble Quran.
3. Chairman of the committee for publications.
4. Chairman of the committee for the Scandinavian study circles for the noble Quran.
The Scandinavian competition of the noble Quran:
Out of concern from the Scandinavian Institution for the Noble Quran and its Sciences to serve the book of Allah came the idea of organizing an annual Scandinavian competition. The idea was to encourage the Muslim minority in Scandinavia to memorize the Noble Quran, to recite it, to learn its phonetic rules, to spread it and to motivate them to follow its guidance. The idea was also to highlight a Scandinavian generation raised in the light of the Quran that will compete in the international competitions.
Translation of the meaning of the noble Quran:
There is a great need for the translation of the noble Quran in the Scandinavian countries. Therefore, the Scandinavian Institution for the Noble Quran and its Sciences took the responsibility to translate the noble Quran to the languages of Scandinavia and the Nordic countries.
The institution started a project of translating the meaning of the Quran to Swedish which also contains a brief and a simplified exegesis. The translation of the first four parts of the Quran together with the 30:th part is completed – by the grace of Allah – and the work is continuing until we complete the translation of the whole Quran to Swedish and to the languages of Scandinavia and Nordic countries.